Terms of reference
1. Review and suggest amendments to existing rules and regulations;
2. Comment on drafts amendments to existing rules or proposed new rules;
3. Advise on the general structure of the SEC’s Rule Book;
4. Propose rules that align the Nigerian capital market with international best practice;
5. Assist in crafting rules for new products and processes in the Nigerian capital market;
6. Make recommendations for enforcing the implementation of and compliance with the Rules and the Code of Corporate Governance;
7. Perform any other duty assigned by the Commission with a view to enhancing the growth of the Nigerian Capital Market.