Terms of reference
1. Examine the current level of capital market literacy in Nigeria and make recommendations for ways to improve on the quality and depth of knowledge in an effective and efficient manner including cross-country measures.
2. Identify and review the strength, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges of the current structure of Nigerian capital market literacy programmes to meet the immediate and future developmental aspirations of the market and the national economy.
3. Examine current policies and plans for capital market literacy and recommend appropriate strategies in line with best practices to enhance participation in the market and determine the reforms: policies, regulations and infrastructure required to encourage financial inclusion in the capital market.
4. Suggest ways that could be adopted to influence al larger population of Nigerians to make decisions towards investing in the capital market.
5. Consider any additional issue(s) required to achieve the level of capital market literacy comparable with any world class capital market.