Interactive session on development of Collective Investment Schemes sector
NOTICE OF MEETING!
FUND MANAGERS, TRUSTEES, CUSTODIANS, NSE, CSCS & FMAN
The Commission in its desire to develop the Collective Investment Schemes sector of the Capital market and further deepen the Nigerian Capital Market as a whole is planning an interactive session with Fund Managers, Trustees and Custodians of Unit Trust Schemes. To this end a meeting has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Thursday 19th July, 2012
Time: 10:30 AM
Venue: Securities & Exchange Commission’s Lagos Zonal Office, Lagos.
ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED
1. Adoption of IFRS for Collective Investment Schemes: issues and challenges;
2. Incentives to motivate growth of the Fund;
3. Distribution/sales point with respect to Funds;
4. Introduction of professional qualification for Fund Managers;
5. Reduction in Fund Expenses-
i. Management fees
ii. Custodian fees.
6. Report on migration to Custodians;
7. Possibility of classifying Funds i.e. Fully regulated CIS, - Professional CIS, - Specialized CIS;
8. Pro posed introduction of half yearly report;
9. Benchmarking funds performance;
10. Certification & continuous professional development.
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL AS THE ACTING DIRECTOR GENERAL WOULD BE ATTENDING THE MEETING
For any enquiry please contact Mrs. C. E. Nwude using the details below;
Mobile phone – 08036349540
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: